Wednesday, October 28, 2009

.shop update.

.shop update.  Well I did it.  The shop is updated with new products for you all!  Please take some time today to go and look.  I hope you like the items as much as I do.  Although I only have 6 new items, I love them and worked hard on them.  Below is a small sample.  .shop update.


This scarf is wonderful! It has a rich earth-tone base with jewel tones in ruby and amethyst.


This cute journal is made up of various types of lined paper, bound together with book rings giving you the option to add or subtract pages. Every group of lined paper is separated by decorative paper that matches the cover, each has a tab. The cover is made from a used book too charming to leave sit. This book cover features characters from the book it previously held. The book was a 1966 version of Prince Caspian, by C.S. Lewis.


Use this as an everyday journal. Keep it by you in your purse, car, or on your nightstand. Use it to pen down your thoughts, sketches, or to record little notes.

I also still have a handful of my mini albums and envelope journals!



As always, thank you for your support.  And have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

hilsimon said...

i love your new books! the cover to this one is adorable!!! the scarf is great as well!!!