Friday, October 2, 2009

.busy week, growing baby.

.oh our life is so busy. This week flew past. All weeks have, lately, it's that season. I feel like we are always on the go. Always busy. This week I managed to snag a couple photos of Lydia, who is getting bigger & bigger by the minute. Next week she will be seven months, 7. I can't believe how much she is learning each day & how fast she is growing.  She can fully sit up by herself now, and for a long time.  She is eating like crazy, carrots are her favorite.  Man, I really love this girl.

On Tuesday we went to the zoo. I had a great time. It's nice to get out and participate in life, rather then just sit at home and make it through the day. I needed the reminder that it is ok to leave & enjoy the fall weather, good friends, my baby. Thank you ladies for the kind invite, I really needed that.

Thursday Mia came over and I enjoyed watching the girls play with each other, next to each other really.  They loved staring at each other and grabbing at each others toys.  It was funny to me that no matter what they were playing with they wanted what the other had -once they both got it they would want to switch again, silly girls.  I think they will be good friends. 

Tonight, we are on our way to the UP!  We are going to see the Dunseath family.  If you don't know who they are, they are the family I stayed with while in Liberia.  I love that it took a mission trip to Africa to get to know people that are from 3.5 hours away.  I also love that they are home for a while and we have the opportunity to catch up.  I am beyond excited and have not allowed myself to think about it until today - because I would not have stopped!  I love, love, love, this family.  They are amazing and I am excited to catch up with them and soak it all in.  Can simply not wait!  (can you tell I am excited?!)  .oh, our busy wonderful life.

No comments: