Thursday, August 27, 2009

.look forward.

"For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come.
Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name.  And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need..."
NLT Hebrews 13:14-16

.look forward.  We are called to look forward.  These are the words that strike me, that stick out, that I need to remember.  We can so often, I can far too often, get wraped up in things of this world.  I need to remember it is not my goal to store up my treasures here, I need to store them up in heavenly things.  So, how do I do this?  I need to spend daily time with God, I need to praise his name, I need to share what I have & do it with a thankful heart, I need to pray - more.  Remember these words today & praise the Lord for what he has given you.  look forward.

No comments: