Friday, June 26, 2009

.treading water.

Here it is the final Go-Venture day. Prompt: treading water. Which was what I was doing coming up with ideas for this one. When I really sat and thought about it treading water made me think of swimming tests at camp and how we always had to tread water in order to get a "I can swim in the deep water" wrist band. I love camp. I love summer. I love lakes. That was my inspiration and this is where it took me.

Stop by Kal and Elises sites to see what they created.

And thank them for a fun round of Go-ventures!

4 comments:

Bluebelle said...

So many of these words bring happy summer memories to mind!

goshery said...

Very fun challenge and great creativity on your part. Also, I love that your husband joined in and I thought his contributions were great. Except for the Packer one . . . I'm a Vikings fan! Go Farve! Sorry . . .

o-girl said...

this is a fun take on it! Looks kinda like a Wordle :)

Sasha Rose said...

Oh, I love all these words and the images, feelings and memories they bring to body and mind. I wanted to say a deep "thank you" for the comment you left on my post last week. It was such a great reminder to the things I so easily forget when life swirls me up and spins me around. I really appreciate it.