Monday, June 15, 2009

.simply stylish - kimberly bag winner.

Another wonderful item I won was this Kimberly Bag from Simply Stylish. First let me say it is gorgeous - it is so bright and colorful and the perfect purse for the Spring/Summer. The additional flower adds a little extra spark which I like, but can also be removed. Also this bag is deceptively big. It doesn't look like it could hold much at first glance, but you can really pack a lot in there. With three pockets you can separate the important items from the rest of the bag. Additionally, Kristie from Simply Stylish does a wonderful job sewing. The bag is durable and I am sure will last me a long time. If you like this bag (which you should) and would like one of your own you can go to Simply Stylish Etsy shop. Or if you would like to check out some of her other creations you can go to her blog. Thank you again Kristie!!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Thank you for the rave review! I think you are the first person that isn't family to have one of these, I'm so glad you like it! Please let me know if I can get you another one in the future!

gypsylulu said...

Wow!..this looks great, Desiree...
lucky you! I am expecting mine to arrive any day now. i can just tell, I'll love it! thanks to Kristie too!
gypsy