Tuesday, June 23, 2009

.not my type.

Today's Go-venture is: not my type. I had a lot of fun with this one.

The first image that popped into my head was this.... because big guys with guns and mullets are not my type. I then thought of big hair and how that was not my type. Like these men - just want to know what they were thinking. HA!

And then Richard Simmons - although I love you man, you are not my type.


No, not my type at all. On a serious note I thought of an old typewriter and wanted to incorporate that in my piece somehow. I first riped and cut out "NOT MY TYPE" letters from a magazine and taped them to cardboard. Then I uploaded my image to photo bucket and got to work. With photo bucket and the help of old fashion paint I got the image below. Which ironically is so my type. Thank you Kal and Elise for letting the rest of us play your creative game.

And here is my husbands take, plane and simple - not his type:

3 comments:

Mich said...

Haha!! YOur husband's take is hilarious!!

Bluebelle said...

Those are fantastic! I went along the same not-my-type-guys line in my head too! I love what you ended up with. :)

Tori said...

Ahh!! I love both! I love the typewriter letters mixed with the town up letters. And the AB+ is just hilarious!