Monday, June 15, 2009

.elle belle tag blanket.

This tag blanket was the first item that I won! It also came in the mail first, and although I have only had it a short while it has been wonderful. Lydia loves it and has since the moment it came. She loves shoving it in her mouth and looking at it. She also loves the crinkle corner and that is usually the side she decides to drool over first. As much as I could write about it, my words will not do the blanket justice ...so here are a couple pictures to show you our love for this wonderful Tag Blankie.
To view more products by Elle Belle check out her Etsy shop or go to her blog.
Thank you Elle Belle!!!

1 comment:

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

Yea, so glad to hear Lydia loves her tag blanket! Thanks for stoping by my blog and posting these pictures... love to see happy "customers" :)