Friday, May 22, 2009

.mothers day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first mothers day as a mom! To celebrate we went to Glaze a studio in Cedarburg, WI. There we got Lydia's feet painted and stamped onto a plate. It was all I wanted - spending the day painting. I had a lot of fun and am excited to go back there and paint some more.






I watched as Lydia got her feet painted and pressed onto the plate. She didn't mind getting her feet painted - but when they stamped her foot her face would scrunch up and she would start to whimper, ah she was so cute.






I got the plate back and it turned out well - pink little feet with her name and birth date in purple. I love it, I love it, I love it. And I love her. This is the fun part of being a mom that I was so looking forward to.

No comments: